DAR&E is a Maryland-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving the growing needs of unwanted and homeless Dobermans in Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, Delaware, and in portions of both eastern West Virginia and southern Pennsylvania.
Our primary directives are to educate the public about Dobermans, to assist owners in placing unwanted Dobermans, to provide foster homes and veterinary care for rescued and relinquished Dobermans, and to place Dobermans into loving homes through our adoption program. Our primary concern is the health and well-being of the Dobermans, and as such we provide support, consultation, and camaraderie to the adoptive families–not only through the adoption process but also throughout the lives of our Dobermans.
- If you’re looking for information about adopting a DAR&E Doberman, please visit our Adoption Process page.
- For questions about adopting a dog, current approved adopters can call 410-663-1694.
- If you would like more information about becoming a volunteer for DAR&E, please visit our Volunteering page.
- For questions on fostering, email our DAR&E Foster Home Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To surrender a dog, email email@example.com or call 410-663-1694 .
- Prior Adopters, please keep us informed of your current mailing address by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any other feedback, please email email@example.com